We’re going out on a limb here, and we’re going to assume that some companies find themselves wondering why they would spend money on hiring an external IT support company when they’ve got someone in house who knows a bit about data systems and tech support…
Ah, but IT support is so,so, SO much more than this.
- It’s being there for you on Christmas Day when your systems have crashed and that Boxing day order is in peril.
- It’s finding the problems and solving them before you even noticed they were an issue.
- It’s staying on top of updates, like Windows 10 going out of fashion for example (check out the blog on that here).
- It’s ensuring every single one of your team is working to full capacity at all times without anything technical slowing them down.
- It’s making that big office move into a seamless transition… your team leaves the old office at 5pm on a Friday and returns to a brand new, ready to go office at 9am on Monday.
- It’s quickly and easily moving your workforce onto secure remote working in the event of an ‘unprecedented’ pandemic (we’re looking at you Covid!)
- It’s having a plan, and a back-up plan, and a back-up to your back-up plan just in case.
- It’s zero downtime, it’s faster WiFi, it’s hacker-free, it’s security, it’s privacy, it’s everything you need to run a successful business.
- It’s ensuring you have all the info you need at all times (We’ll just leave you a link to our other blogs here…)
It’s working with AGT! Hi there! Ready to have a conversation? Let’s book in a chat right here